We build confidence, capacity and impact
At Q Strategy & Coaching, we believe successful organizations and rewarding careers happen when we choose to bring our whole selves to our work and lead authentically.
Located in Toronto with a satellite office in Northumberland County, 'Q' serves clients across Canada and in a variety of sectors.
Margaret James founded the company in 2010 with two goals in mind: to close the leadership and team performance gaps she saw developing in Canada; and to help professionals like herself develop the courage and confidence to pursue fulfilling and meaningful careers.
Margaret leads all client assignments from needs discovery to service delivery to post-program review. Surrounded by a network of other coaches, trainers and facilitators, she has the ability to work on smaller projects with emerging enterprises as well as larger programs requiring scale.
Call (416) 566-3164 to schedule a consultation, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to discover whether our services are right for you.
192 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON M5T 2C2
Q specializes in three areas:
#1 - leadership capacity and team performance
- One-on-one coaching that builds leadership competency and impact.
- Team coaching that tears down silos and increases trust, shared accountability and performance - and top and bottom line results.
- Semi- or fully-customized training curriculum with specialties in leadership development and client service.
#3 - strategic consultation & facilitation
- Stakeholder consultation and reporting.
- Facilitation of strategy workshops.
#2 - career navigation and REPUTATION STRATEGY
- Individual career coaching that gets you unstuck and inspired, and accelerates you in the right direction.
- Personal brand strategy that articulates the reputation you want with a road map for getting recognized.
- A premium three day group coaching intensive delivered on a beautiful farm property one hour from the GTA. Registration for the September 2019 Next Chapter Long Weekend is now open.
Use the form below to ask a question or request a meeting. We promise to respond within 24 hours. You're also welcome to call Margaret directly at (416) 566-3164.